Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Font suddenly went very small - too small to read. How do I

Customer Question

Font suddenly went very small - too small to read. How do I increase it?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I guess web browser. I'm 83 and not very savvy. I use a lap top computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. Don't know where to start. Was typing e-mail msg and suddenly computer started wavering around - like it had static electricity in it.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only font on e-mail became smaller, but word document also moved about, and message I had just typed would suddenly turn blue and would delete itself. Very frustrating.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 20 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

- When you are in your email, please press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and 0 (zero) on the computer's keyboard and check.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, when you are in your email, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) on the computer's keyboard in order to increase the font size and check. Press a few times as needed.

; (If needed, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) would decrease the font size.)

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,