Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My father who is 91, can't get into his gmail account,

Customer Question

My father who is 91, can't get into his gmail account, thinks his password ***** ***** but it still won't let him in. When I (I,m his son) tried to reset his password ***** accoun
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account? How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: He uses a tablet.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to reset his password ***** here(don't liive in the same town) but can't verify the email his grandson set up for him in the first place. Tried his first teacher , then the verification code and it said they couldn't verifey it was his account
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to help him get either his old password ***** or a new one
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 6 months ago.

Is the Gmail account associated with a cell phone or another email address for recovery?

Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The previous expert has opted out. Do you still need help with this issue, if so please respond.

Other wise, please send us a message saying you no longer need help so that we can close this support ticket.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.