Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been using gmail on phone and ipad where it has been

Customer Question

i have been using gmail on phone and ipad where it has been logged in. now i am asked for my password. i have forgotten my password ***** since also changed employer (secondary e-mail) and phone (new cell phone number). the identification process did not work so now I fear I am loosing access to gmail and associated accounts such as linked in.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: just go kicked out of my gmail on ipad on Nov4th
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: ipad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have gone through the account recovery, it did send me a confirmation code to my new work e-mail but was not able to verify me.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that i don't seem to get into my own account even though i am the owner.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bob James replied 7 months ago.

If the "rescue" email and phone numbers on your gmail account are no longer accessible by you, then I would have to agree that getting access to the account would be difficult. The best advice I could give is to contact your previous employer and ask if they could help by responding to the password ***** request.