Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Peral: I am an Outlook email user (hosted at .com) and I'm

Customer Question

Hi Peral:
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Hi Pearl: I am an Outlook email user (hosted at Rogers.com) and I'm trying to register as a new Uber rider. Paul
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use Google Chrome from my Microsoft Surface
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none....I made a "false start" in my rider registration, and wound up as an Uber Rider (which I absolutely don't want)....I wish to register as an Uber Rider using my***@******.*** email account.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also tried to register using my second email account at***@******.***.....now I think I need to cancel both accounts with Uber and start again, with ONLY***@******.***
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 23 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 23 days ago.

Click here: https://get.uber.com/

Enter your information that you would like to use to sign up as a rider.

Please let me know if you have any issues along the way. If you are able to register, if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Hi Josh....what more information do you need from me? Paul
Expert:  Josh replied 23 days ago.

Paul,

Take a look at my reply above yours. I believe we posted at the same time

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
why do you need to securely connect? my question is about setting up a rider account with Uber.
Expert:  Josh replied 23 days ago.

Paul,

Please ignore the automated offers sent by our system. I do not have control over it.

Here is my response again:

Click here; https://get.uber.com/ Enter your information that you would like to use to sign up as a rider. Please let me know if you have any issues along the way. If you are able to register, if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Josh....I think I'm now a registered Uber rider, but I can't access the Blackberry app....help!.....Paul
Expert:  Josh replied 23 days ago.

What happens when you try to use the Blackberry app?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
the bberry app store says it can't send me the app ( I erased their screen, so these are not their exact words.....point is, how do I get the bberry app downloaded?)
Expert:  Josh replied 23 days ago.

After reviewing the Blackberry information, it appears that Uber does not have an app for the Blackberry at this time. In order to use Uber with your Blackberry, you can go to http://m.uber.com which is the mobile version of the website and easy to navigate.