James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Google has disabled my gmail account ith no explanation - I

Customer Question

Google has disabled my gmail account ith no explanation - I have no idea why or how to get it back
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: it happened sometime today - I received email this a.m. but none this p.m. - attempted to get them and got the disabled message
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: this was on my phone today - then I tried my laptop and then my Ipad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: there is none to try - I am shut out with no options except to ask to have it enabled so I gave them an my husband's email account to send their response to - as of now no response
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no - just need it up ASAP - have business papers that have to be sent today!!
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 21 days ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

If they have disabled your email (for whatever reason), there is usually no chance to get it back quick. Have you tried to go through the password ***** process yet or is this also not possible at all? Would it be an alternative for you to get a new Gmail address instead, so that you can send out your documents today?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Please tell me how to recover it - another email account is no an option

As I said, there is no way to do that easily, once Google has disabled it. Can you let me know the affected email address please and the last password ***** remember for it?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
SUSAN7667

I am trying to help you to recover it. Can you please let me know a phone number where they can send you a text message?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.

Please tell me the 6 digits code you´ve just got (if you have got it).

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
G-965747

Thank you, ***** ***** have indeed disabled your account because you have violated some or several of their policies. The only way is to contact them here:

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

and ask them to re-open the account. I am sorry, but we have no power to do anything else at this stage then.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
thank you - I've already tried that - the frustration of course is that I have no idea what a grandmother could have possibly violated!

That is furstrating indeed. Should we not possibly setup a new one instead? So that I can be of some help at least for you today?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
no thanks - I really don't want the headache of a new email address if there is a possibility that Google will reinstate mine

OK, have you sent the request to re-open it already?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
twice

Thank you, ***** ***** should we continue from this point? Was I able to help you at least a little bit?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I'm done - thanks

I have to thank. Would you mind leaving a rating for my service today though?