James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

What is this going to cost me? I have been locked out of my

Customer Question

what is this going to cost me? I have been locked out of my gmail accout for 3 days and I am job searching
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the email technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: since Saturday morning
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through the Gmail Icon
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: somehow, I reached someone who set up a separate email account with me and sent me 6 digit codes that dont work.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yahoo also contacted me wanting me to sign back in and I haven't used yahoo for a very long time. My cable provider sees no unusual activity and my bank account is in tact
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 20 days ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me the email ?

Expert:  bbao replied 17 days ago.

> I reached someone who set up a separate email account with me and sent me 6 digit codes that dont work.

Obviously you provide insufficient or incorrect information to Google. Was your Gmail associated with your cell phone and/or 2nd email address for recovery Does any device or computer of you still have access to the Gmail account?

BTW, do not repeatedly try different passwords a day and this will cause your account disabled due to suspicious attach behavior.

Expert:  bbao replied 10 days ago.

Do you still need our help here?