IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have got lock of my samsung tablet, samsung model sm-t350,

Customer Question

i have got lock of my samsung tablet
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?
Customer: samsung model sm-t350
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I'm locked of the tablet i forgot password
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: turn off holding power volume and home key
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 19 days ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 19 days ago.

I am sorry for the issue! Please note that, if you cannot remember the password, the only way to get back into the tablet is to reset it to factory defaults. Doing so will erase everything in the tablet internal memory (SD card won't be affected) and all the installed apps will be removed.

If you would like to proceed with factory reset, let me know. I will provide the correct instructions for you. You can then re-install all the apps afterward.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
well yes if that is the only way
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Please send me factory reset
Expert:  IT Miro replied 19 days ago.

Writing the instructions now...

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
This is just crap supposed to answer my question and all you want is money money money well you're not getting it from me
Expert:  IT Miro replied 19 days ago.

I am not asking for any more money from you. If you see the pop-ups on your end, please ignore them and wait for 2 more minutes so that I can finish my answer to you, if you still want it.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 19 days ago.

Here are the instructions on how to perform factory reset for Samsung Galaxy SM-T350 tablet, since there is no other way of removing the password ***** forgotten.

1. Completely turn off the tablet by pressing and holding down the Power button

2. Once the tablet has been turned off, press and hold down the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time

3. Continue to hold those 3 buttons and the tablet will turn on. Once you see the Samsung logo appeared on the screen, release the buttons

4. You will then see the Android system recovery menu. There select wipe data / factory reset by using the Volume buttons to navigate up and down, and Power button to confirm

5. On the next screen, select Yes -- delete all user data to confirm the factory reset

6. Wait until the reset has been completed. When the Android system recovery menu appears again, select reboot system now

7. The tablet will then restart and load default settings. You will need to set it up from the start, but there won't be any password ***** time

Let me know if the instructions worked for you, or if you have further questions.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 19 days ago.

May I know if you received the instructions for factory reset? Were you able to follow them?

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 14 days ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 days ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.