James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Seems I have 2 facebook accounts I recently had the Trojan

Customer Question

Seems I have 2 facebook accounts I recently had the Trojan virus on my computer that wiped all contacts friends etc now face book comes up as two accounts ***** ***** & ***** *****
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: I get messages through my email to access but can access some friends but not others seems blocked have now got security etc on the laptop but just trying to get into facebook is a nightmare keeps coming up are you Jim or James
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through web browser I will admit not tech savy but things were ok prior to virus
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have contacted System Mechanic who sorted out the problems perhaps I go back to them but I cannot understand why I can have two accounts Jim & James
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just what account I can have, the most recent is ***** ***** thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using the computer with the Facebook problem right now? If yes, is it running with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10? Or is it a Mac?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess