Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't send pictures via email?

Customer Question

I can't send pictures via email?
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you are having this problem. I will do my best to help you. What happens when you try to send them? Are you getting a specific error message when you try to send them, perhaps the size is too large?Who is your email provider? Are you using a web browser or a program like Outlook or Thunderbird to access your email?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
unable to verify account
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Are you able to send any emails? Who is your email provider? Are you using a web browser or a program like Outlook or Thunderbird to access your email?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
all functions appear normal except sending pictures
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

That is very odd. What is the your email address (just the part after the @ sign)?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
tri-lite-sales.com
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
wrong here tri-litesales.com
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Thank you. It appears that the website is under construction. Are you sure that the email for that site has been fully configured? How are you accessing the email? Are you using webmail or are you using something like Outlook or Thunderbird?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
outlook
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

I think the best way for me to help you would be to connect remotely and work on this while you watch. That way I can send a test email, check the size of the emails, check your Outlook setup, etc. If you'd like for me to do that please accept the offer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How do we do that?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Once you accept the offer, a link will be generated that you can click on that will allow me to connect your computer and work on it while you watch.