James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I tried to created a account named

Customer Question

I tried to created a account named (*****@******.***) as I was creating the account something happened and I was never able to complete the registry. When I tried to go back and create the account it seas ‘account already exist and try’s to give me an alternative address. The problem is I was unable to create a password. If you research it you will find that the account was never activated. Please help.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser when working on church stoff.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don’t know to troubleshoot the problem
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’m not a very good speller and very slow at tipping.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer right now to chat with me?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
trying to creat a gmail account named ourjurney church
Expert:  Jess M. replied 21 days ago.

Thank you for writing back. I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer right now or a Mac?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess