James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Ihave an apple ipad that will not let me receive or send

Customer Question

Ihave an apple ipad that will not let me receive or send emails.It wont take the password ***** I thought it was. I contacted apple and they told me to delete the email account and try t no paste the password ***** though it was but it would not take it. So I went in to set up new email account, went in under yahoo and told I forgot password. Told me would send temporary password ***** text number,(###) ###-#### but have not received it as of now. Have tried this previously and the text never comes on my iPhone. Could you send by email that will come to my iPhone or laptop?
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 20 days ago.

Hi Joyce, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem Yahoo email account so that I can check its status and recovery options?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess