Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been trying to change passwords to my gmail account

Customer Question

I have been trying to change passwords to my gmail account and have not been able to get that done. It says they will send me ksomething over my current aol account and it never comes. Is there a phone number I can call
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: the issue is with gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on a desktop computer and an iphone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have folwed your instructions when I forgot my password ***** have thrie at least four times
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am considering changes from aol to gmail, but need to know the limitations. I broadcast messages to about 300 addresses at one time. Is that possible?
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 5 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? It also is a safe option because JustAnswer is A+ accredited business with the BBB and you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck