Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

My HTC One m9 was reset at sprint store. It asks for my

Customer Question

My HTC One m9 was reset at sprint store. It asks for my gmail password ***** i have no ideal what it is. I have tried to change it on computer. Please help
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I never use it. I just had to use it when I purchased a smart phone years ago I have an outlook email that I use all the time.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: smart phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything. My phone is to this point "This devise was reset. To continue, sign in with a google acct that was previously synced with this devise"
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am really upset. I have surgery Thursday and I need my phone.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 26 days ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

If you don't know your Google account password.....you can CREATE a new Google account and use the NEW account instead of the OLD account.

.

Your HTC Phone only requires a Google account because it uses Googles Operating System. Called Chrome....or also called Droid.

In any case.....it would be best to use your old account.....but if that's not possible.....we can just create a NEW account, and use that instead.

.

But on your phone, you have to go back to ENTER A NEW ACCOUNT.