Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

I set uop a google account some time ago but I can remember

Customer Question

I set uop a google account some time ago but I can remember any of the details except my e-mail address. I do not know when I set up the account. My phone numbers have changed so there is no way to set up my account again
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No I do not how
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my computor
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Well I have tried to look at the anwsers and nothing fits my situation. No way to reset my password
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No really
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 24 days ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

So, if you don't have any RECOVERY information (security question answers) or have access to the recovery media (phone, or alternate email) then ther is little to nothing that can be done to reset the password.

.

Google will NOT help customers on resolving their issues with their Gmail accounts. Google only offers automated support, andif the automated support doesn't help or work.....then you are forced into creating a NEW account.

.

Google gives the accounts away for free.....which means there are millions upon millions of Gmail accounts......and that is why they don't support or help folks with them. They just say....open a new account.....that's there answer for everything.

.

I can TRY to help you recover the password.....but you must keep in mind that it may not be possible.

.

Do you have some time now to try a password *****?