James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

A friend set up my computer and now I'm out of ink. I noted

Customer Question

A friend set up my computer and now I'm out of ink. I noted inside the booklet that there is a three-month free trial offer. I don't print very much so I have no idea how much of a supply I will need in the future.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HPENVy 4520 I have a hp desk top computer
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser on computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't I did go to the ..com page to see about ordering ink, but found no answers to instructions. I noticed that as the ink was running low there were some instructions about ordering, but supposed I could do it any time. So my problem is how to order ink
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Yes. When I do print, I often get a few Disney pages to color. How do I eliminate that?
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 3 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Do you have a eBay account? If so, I can look up the correct ink for you. I just need to know: do you want to buy original ink or can it be cheaper replacement ink as well? Personally I am using replacement ink ONLY since years with several printers and never had an issue.

About that Disney pages, can you describe what exactly happens there? Does it print these pages on it´s own without you giving the command to print those?

If you want, I can also remotely connect to your computer and look at that directly. Just let me know.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck