James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cant get into my acount. i cant remember my password. my

Customer Question

i cant get into my acount. i cant remember my password. my mail comes up automaticly on my ipad so i dont use the computer very much. i set up the acount like a million years ago so i cant get past the second security question of month and year i set up the acount. so im just going around and rounf. please help
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: the computer is new. its microsoft and im on windows 10
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my ipad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it asks me two questions my friend from school. i think i have that correct and the month and year i srt up the account. who the hell knows that. then they send me a recovery number to an email even older than this one and i dont k now the password ***** that either. so i send the recovery code to my husbands email, enter that then it tells me it cant verify who i am so...sorry
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. just help me get into this account so i rest everything and work from this computer. thank you for your help. just a little frustrated
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you use Gmail by any chance ?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.
Please tell me if you still require assistance with the e-mail issue?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,