Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

Does Logitech have a phone number, yahoo, web browser I just

Customer Question

does Logitech have a phone number
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser I just wan a phone number to ask if I can purchase a battery for a tv remote 930 MaH 3.7 V thank yyou
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: need a battery for my remote for tv
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just a phone number please
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Logitech is a Swiss company with branches in Newark and in California - but they do have a customer service number, which seems not to be toll-free, at

1(###) ###-####/p>

and there are other means of contact for specific products or product branches/groups, if you go to this page

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/contact

and click on the triple-line icon roughly to the upper right of the page.

Logitech has a peculiarity that many find off-putting, in the US at least: they do not service their products (except perhaps for defects-under-warranty.) Be prepared for this, if your Logitech product is out of its warranty coverage period.

Is there anything specific I can advise or help you with? if so, please mention it. Thanks.