James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have opened an account at a website with my email account

Customer Question

I have opened an account at a website with my email account***@******.*** & also with***@******.***.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: I sent my message before finishing. When i completed the account opening with each address a activity is supposed to go back for verification, but this hasn't happened. I'm not too savvy with computers. Email provider?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: desktop using google chrome & internet explorer. i do sometimes use my tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't now how to use trouble shooting
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also had trouble resetting passwords for these addresses, but the message said that it couldn't be done at the time of attempting change. Are you guys able to see in the background of my addresses?
JA: No. I'm the email technician's Assistant.
Customer: they can then
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Please use your web browser and go to http://gmail.com. See if you are already LOGGED IN to one of your Gmail account.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess