Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I have an Amazon account and I'm trying to regester my

Customer Question

I have an Amazon account and I'm trying to regester my reader, but it's not happening. Help!
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I am now.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web brouser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you still able to access your Amazon account on your computer now?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've downloaded the books to my PC but still can't get them on to my Kindle reader. Nor can I regester my kindle reader with Amazon to get them direct. It keeps saying my pasword is incorect but it's not.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.

Are you able to login to your Amazon account using the PC? Please follow the procedures in the link below to register your Kindle:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201733370

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No thank you. This turnout wants me to shovel cash at you at every turn. I don't mind paying for something I get, but paying for something I might get isn't on.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.

I am very sorry about your issues. I was just trying to help you and the procedures I was asking you to do were troubleshooting methods to determine what the problem is and from there I can offer a solution. Without your cooperation, I cannot help.

Please allow me to opt out so that other experts can assist you further.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi!

A new expert here --

Please ignore any automated offers that appear on your screen. I do not have control over them and they are not necessary for this problem.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

The invalid password ***** is a common issue and usually a quick password ***** will fix the issue.

Click here: http://amzn.to/2gw5fsL

Enter your email address and follow the prompts to reset your password. Now, use the new password ***** your Kindle to register.

If you are having any issues, please reply back so I can help you otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've done that.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I apologize -- I was not aware that you have tried that already.

In that case, you will need to call 1800 064 122 and let them know that you need to register your Kindle to your Amazon account and you need your password *****

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.