James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I do not remember my email addres.which i used as my apple

Customer Question

i do not remember my email addres.which i used as my apple id.now my apple icloud is locked
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: hotmail.com
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: this email address i hardly ever use. but the resetting password ***** set to linked to my another emal
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i do not know where to start with
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: which is set to linked to :***@******.*** in case of password *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi Andy, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer right now to chat with me?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

another cell phone

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Please go to this link below, then enter the information requested in order to find your Apple ID.

If you are not able to find the Apple ID, please try to use another email address.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

where is the link ?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Sorry, here is the link:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

tried with this before.not helpful. apple said nothing found with info provided.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

In that case, you need to try another email that you could have used to register for an Apple ID.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

but my phone lock will not accept it. my phone id was actually the email. i had used for. i am quite sure that was it. and very sure about my password ***** but the icloud will not recognize it.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Ok. I will try to reset it for you. Can you still access this changdingwu2003 @ hotmail email account?

I hope you, because I initiated the password ***** and Apple will send you a notification email in that Hotmail account to reset your password. Please follow the procedures on that email and reset your password.

With the new password, try to use it then to continue with what you are doing where you need your Apple ID.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
apple ID LINKED with email***@******.***
was not the one used with my iphone.my iphone was linked with apple ID
***@******.***it was used as apple ID, as well as email .i even very sure my password, from last time I used it with this acct , with my iphone.but now the problem is that either apple is not recognizing this ID, plus I also could not get into this hotmail as well.So now it is like in a totally lost situation.may be due to outlook roll over hotmail, caused the loss of my email plus apple ID which were all set up with***@******.***
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

So you have 2 Apple IDs that you know of?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
if it can be fixed with. i would be happy to try that. but how does the connection work. now i am using my another phone.if it can be unlocked, i will go for it.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
or go with my iphones IMEI #,when it is conected with wifi ?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

No, unfortunately, remote access only works with computer.

Also, I have checked both, the second hotmail email you provided is NOT an Apple ID and it is even a non-existing email account. I believe you just forgot these because the Apple system cannot go wrong with Apple IDs nor Microsoft. Hotmail indicated that the hotmail account does not exist and you can even create it.