James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Last week I got a new cell phone, LG5 Verizon and a new

Customer Question

Last week I got a new cell phone, LG5 Verizon and a new tablet. I can get my gmail on the tablet but not the phone. I have spent hours at home trying to get it running w/o success. I have been to 3 verizon stores with no success. My gmail is [email protected] and I have had it for several years,
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: i have had the e mil for several years and changing the account is not an option because of business contacts. My name is*****(###) ###-####(###) ###-####Help
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone M-F, tablet and desk top from home
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Ithink everything
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Im missing business info and have been working on this since 11/7
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when accessing your gmail on your new cell phone?

Is your gmail email address and password ***** working at the website gmail.com (on either the phone or computer or tablet)?

Also, does your desktop have Windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10? Or is it a Mac desktop?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,