Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I just want to call discovery id to tell them what great

Customer Question

i just want to call discovery id to tell them what great programs they have and i watch them every night. but with lt. joe kenda programs the music way too loud and you and you can't even hear what mr.kenda is talking about. PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PHONE IF YOU CAN AT(###) ###-####AND MY NAME IS ROB *****, *****STOL,CONN.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: MY E-MAIL DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK THE E-MAIL IS***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: WEB BROWSER
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I DON' KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMPUTERS AND IS WHY I'AM FOR HELP
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: THANK-YOU THAT WILL ALL PS DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE I SENT?
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 24 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 24 days ago.

Rob,

I am going to send the message on your behalf to their viewer relations department. I cannot guarantee that the issue will be fixed but I will provide all of your information and hopefully they will reach out to you either by email or phone.

I have successfully submitted your request and I checked the box for needing a response from them so you should hear from them within a week.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 24 days ago.

I am checking back up on your about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.