James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Someone change my email and my password i can't login, no,

Customer Question

someone change my email and my password ***** can't login
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: no
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone but i didn't put my number phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have try all but it doesn't work because that's person change my email and my password ***** can't do nothing
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the email i used before they hacked my account was***@******.*** now it doesn't working at all
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. I checked the account you provided and it appears that it is still NOT existing. This means you can create a new email with this email address. Can you try it?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I can because my Facebook was hacking
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

I am a bit confused with your problem. Are you having problem accessing your Yahoo Mail account? Or is it your Facebook account you are having problem with?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Both of them
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

Thank you for writing back. Are you using a computer right now to chat with me?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I am
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your Facebook and Yahoo Mail problems while you watch on your screen? If you are using a Windows computer, I can also perform malware cleanup to enhance the security of your computer to provent this hacking from happening again.

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I want it I just want my Facebook back
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I don't see anything happens right now
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

I just sent you the formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance. Please accept it so that we can start the remote session.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Where did u send it
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

In this chat page. Are you chatting with me using a computer right now?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
No with my phone
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Wait all this money just to access waw
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

Yes. Like I mentioned, Secure Remote Assistance has an extra fee. Also, I previously asked you if you are using your computer and you said yes. If you are using your phone, please use the computer, login to your JustAnswer account, and continue our chat there. There you can accept the offer and we can do the remote session.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I am on the computer right now , what we should do
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

Please accept the offer I sent you, so that I can send you the procedures to join me in the remote session

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I don't have money because we did take all money without helping me
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

I am very sorry about the confusion. I am trying to help you and the best way to do it is through Secure Remote Assistance which requires an extra fee.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I don't money and my card anymore because of you guys take all my money without no help.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

I am very sorry for the confusion. I was really trying to help you. And we guarantee our service. You can get your money back if you want NOT to continue with this.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

But if you want to continue with the remote access session, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jess