Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I purchased dermaclear pro a few weeks ago. I have used the

Customer Question

I purchased dermaclear pro a few weeks ago. I have used the product twice a day (per the instructions) for 2+ weeks and there has been no change at all even the smallest tag is still the same. I want to return the remaining product for the full refund per the product guarantee. I need the information on where to mail the product and when I will be reimbursed. In addition I would like you to provide me with a phone number to contact you.
This is exactly why I don't usually purchase products online. For me your product doesn't work at all, there is no phone number for contacting you and I expect there will be a convoluted return policy.
Thank you in advance for your timely response to my request
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.