James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

One particular and important sender always goes to Junk no

Customer Question

one particular and important sender always goes to Junk no matter what I try, it is not junk how can I get it not to go to junk on my Mac
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: mac book air Mac OS sierra
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: from my mac book air or phone but they all go to junkI use the mac email app
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have done everything to stop it fro junk including four times having Apple car talk cover the compter now they say it is a google problem that makes it junk because my address is Google
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it I have tried everything
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 26 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,

Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I don't want to marry you just get one email not to be junk if y ou can't do that for $5 then I don't want your help
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I dont understand what you want me to do now

I don't understand your last post. The total cost of this question is $42, which you have already been charged. Do you want me to send this up for a full refund?

- Jason

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
give me a full refund and I give up

Thank you.