James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot get into my email box. I keep getting messages that

Customer Question

I cannot get into my email box. I keep getting messages that someone has been tampering with my box. I have tried at least 20 times to resolve the problem by following the steps required. I've received codes to enter I've filled in all the information required and it just doesn't work. I need my hotmail box because I have personal mail that I need to take care of.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: I'm going on 2 weeks .
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my laptop.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Overtime I try to verify and fill in all information required, I get a message that I should be able to have my email box back within 24 hours but to no avail. When I try again, it tells me to verify all my information and I do. Nothing happens. I have to do it again.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had created a new email account thinking that I would get my messages but it did not so I haven't bothered with it. I would like my email account back if possible.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
My password ***** not work. Should I change it?
Expert:  michelleclive replied 25 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

To change the password ***** need to login to the account are you able to get into your email successfully?