Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Want to add an email address that I own to my GMail. How do

Customer Question

Want to add an email address that I own to my GMail. How do I do that?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: It's not an issue, Just want to add a new email address that already hosts
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: How do I add another email address to my Gmail account
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 months ago.

Hi and thank you for your question.

Just to clarify, do you want to forward all of your emails from the other account to your Gmail account now?

Please reply at the box below, and then we will continue further.

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 months ago.

If you just want to forward all of your emails from the other account automatically to your Gmail account, please do this now:

Open up the Gmail page first, and then click on the gear icon at the top-right of the page and click "Settings."

Next, click on "Accounts and Import" at the top, and then click on the "Add a mail account you own" link next to "Check mail from other accounts."

Follow the on-screen directions to add your other account to Gmail; once done, it will start populating your Gmail Inbox with all of your emails from the other account (this process might take a few minutes.)

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to submit one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.