James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I'm a lame as a stump codger that can't access my Google

Customer Question

Hi! I'm a lame as a stump codger that can't access my Google account because I can't remember my old password ***** get into the verification process to establish my password (ARRRRRGH!)! How do I gain access to my password ***** I may access pictures I received on my Outlook e-mail address?? Thanks mucho-like, Russell Stern,***@******.***
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: One day!
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser only - am exceedingly unuser frienndly and tech-challenged - I restore classic cars and jukeboxes - old school!!
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried to access my Google account in order to open up pictures sent to me on Outlook e-mail, and you asked for my password, which we changed fairly recently as not to get hacked - and now it has come back to haunt me as I can't recall the password!!! All I need is the password ***** I'll be good to go with accessing my account. What do we do? Thanks, Russ
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope - no brainer type stuff here...have the tech contact me ASAP! Muchas Gracias, Contessa
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 30 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem Google account so that I can directly check its status and recovery options?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess