Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I became so confused trying to change my phone number on my

Customer Question

I became so confused trying to change my phone number on my microsoft account. I created a new account, took the land line off my account because it didn't work and other things like got so many numbers to type in that never worked. I don't know how to retain this page and get information and get back. I needed another backup email so I changed my account. Now I see a time when I can't get back on my computer because I don't have a microsoft account so I dont have a microsoft password. Unless i open another email account and get everything confirmed before I shut off my computer.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: yahoo.com
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser I think
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don.t know how all I know is both of the accounts have disappeared
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No except I spent three days on this since I had a call saying it was from miicrosoft. Before that I disconnected my window for email.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what was the original user name?

Are you stuck on the windows login screen.