James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Strutz and my email address is. my ipad is disabled AND TO

Customer Question

hi. my name is ***** ***** and my email address is***@******.***. my ipad is disabled AND I AM UNABLE TO USE IT. I CONTACTED APPLE SUPPORT SERVICES AND THET TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO CONTACT GOOGLE TO HAVE AN EMAIL SENT TO OUR COMPUTER . THE EMAIL ADDRESS IS***@******.***. I HAVE TRIED TO PHONE GOOGLE BUT THEY ASK FOR A PIN AND I DO NOT HAVE ONE. WHAT CAN I DO?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: IT IS AN HP COMPUTER W2071D. MY IPAD IS AN AIR AND IS DISABLED .DOES THIS HELP ?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I ACCESS THE EMAIL THRU MY IPAD.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I HAVE CIONTACTED APPLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY TOLD ME I HAVE TO CONTACT GOOGLE AND HAVE AN EMAIL SENT TO THE COMPUTER SO THAT WE ARE ABLE TO GET THE IPAD ACCOUNT RUNNING AGAIN. I HAVE TRIED TO PHONE GOOGLE BUT ARE ASKED FOR A PIN AND I DO NOY HAVE ONE.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I AM IN THIS MESS BECAUSE I COULD NOT REMEMBER THE APPLE PASSWORD. ALSO, I COULD NOT REMEMBER THE SECURITY ANSWERS. SO, WE ARE AT A STANDSTILL.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

Do you have a computer we can use to restore it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
WE DO HAVE THE HP COMPUTER W2071D
I AM NOT VERY GOOD ON A COMPUTER SO THIS IS VERY CHALLENGING.MY IPAD IS DISABLED.THE EMAIL IS ADDRESS***@******.***.
.
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

Sorry I had to step out. I am back and ready when you are.