James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I'm trying to recover my google gmail password. I've used

Customer Question

Hello, I'm trying to recover my google gmail password. I've used four different codes sent to my work email and google does not recognize any of the codes. Message i received was google could not verify my identity.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: My iphone suffered severe and irreversible water damage 14 days ago. i have a new phone however my sim card is only partially recoverable. i had my gmail account password ***** my device. i also have a new phone number so i can't receive any text messages to the old number.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 3 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Where you able to answer the other questions Google asked you? The verification code via a text message is just one of at least 3 that need to be answered correctly. Otherwise it will give you that message you are receiving at the end (that it can´t verify that you are the legit owner of the account). Please let me know.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck