James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

That was fast! I can't send photos from my iphone or google

Customer Question

That was fast! I can't send photos from my iphone or google accout to my iphone.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I can't find any contact information
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser mainly, then my phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've been talking to Apple support for 45 minutes and they have determined its not the phone, it's something with my gmail account. So I've been tryiny to fine a phone number to contact them
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that's the only problem but it is a BIG problem because I use phots I create to send to my desk top for retouching for work
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 26 days ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
can't, company computer. I am trying to find Google's phone number.Thanks anyway

Thank you. They do not have any at all unfortunately. What exact error are you receiving? If any?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Mail delivery subsystem
DNS Error(###) ###-####

OK, that will be a difficult one to address without connecting to your computer. Are you sure there is no way that we can connect with each other?