James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Someone hacked my account i believe. i keep resetting it and

Customer Question

hi someone hacked my account i believe. i keep resetting it and then it boots me to error window. i reset password ***** it asked and everything.... help please***@******.*** is my email sign in name
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: i called facebook and they said no one is helping anyone via telephone and i have to email..... oh - i was sent here..... i play music in a rock band and have lots of friends i speak to of imporance...
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: i use my cell phone most of the time unless i am in office.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have tried to click - can't log in - and went through the processes several dozen times to try and get in. i can give you my email & password ***** and you will see just what it does- i goes to send me to ask me questions - then it boots me out before i can answer - or i have answered all questions and then boots me out with an error message. i am very savy on computer..... this is just weird.... i think becausei put a post up about who i am voting for...someone got angry and hacked my account....
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no ---- just i cannot log in no matter how hard i try it all.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I am sending you a request so that I can talk about your account privately.