Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I've been trying to login for hours last night and again

Customer Question

I've been trying to login for hours last night and again this morning. I keep being told a code will be sent to my email to change my password.THE CODE NEVER ARRIVES AT MY HOTMAIL. David J Capers***@******.***
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: The issue is not with my email. The issue is with FACEBOOK. I have no other problems with Hotmail EXCEPT Facebook! I think this started yesterday.I don't remember it before. My computer keeps my password, but Facebook is saying it was changed 67 months ago. Had my password ***** changed my computer would know it.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: My laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: What are you asking you mean troubleshooting Facebook? I have tried resetting my password ***** times. To no avail!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How can I get logged back in to my FB account. This is silly and exasperating.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 26 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 26 days ago.

Click here: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify?ctx=recover&lwv=110

Enter your email address and press Search

The first option allows you to sign directly into your Hotmail account so that no code needs to be sent. Please click on "Use my Hotmail account" and press Continue

From there, you can reset your account password. Please let me know if that does not work otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 25 days ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 24 days ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.