James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My account was not used for months and I very rarely go

Customer Question

My account was not used for months and I very rarely go notices. I knew I turned on the no auto renewal and I was just charged a large amount. I have written to you before, right after the turned on my account and nothing has been done. I want my money back.
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: To me this is a wild goose chase. POF made the mistake. Let POF correct it. It is very hard for me to use the computer.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Yes, POF and they didn't even reply. I' very upset with this whole site.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: By phone mostly. I have recently been using my laptop looking for emails and there were nonei
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The ones I was told to. This is too much. I never had such a problem especially when it was your fault. I always turnoff auto renewal.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need someone to take care of this and get it done once and for all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 1 month ago.

You will probably do best with LIVE customer support, +1(###) ###-####/strong>, who should be able to process your refund almost before you ask for it!