Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot remember how to access the mailings page that lets

Customer Question

I cannot remember how to access the mailings page that lets me type labels and envelopes. (On Windows Live Mail.)
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry you are having trouble. I will help you now.

To be clear, you are trying to print POSTAL mailing labels from your email application?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

It looks like you requested remote service, but there was a payment failure. You can usually resolve this by using a different payment method (card). Remote service would be the fastest and easiest way to fix this , so let me know if you still would like that service.

If not, please tell me exactly what you are trying to print from Live Mail. Printing postal labels from an email application is not very common or useful, as you ordinarily would not have the mailing address of your contacts. Are you sure you weren't using Microsoft WORD to print the labels?