Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can send email, but for whatever reason I can't receive

Customer Question

I can send email, but for whatever reason I can't receive it. I just sent something to a friend and she got my email. She replied, but I couldn't receive it.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Outlook.com
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I'm 68 years old and no computer literate, so I'll try to answer as best I can. I think by web browser, because it's not by phone. I have a desktop computer.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know as though I have
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess