James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My Facebook is all screwed up.. This started 2 days ago, I

Customer Question

Hi, I am Warren and my Facebook is all screwed up.. This started 2 days ago, I tried everything to get help by sending a bug report.. But the button to get into to write out is not working.. The problem is, my Facebook the page is all white with no pictures no graphics - only links.. The share pictures don't work, when someone send a message to my notifications.. I can't send a message back to them, because the send button is disabled.. All of Facebook the not working.. And I'm using my Playstation 3, because it's the only thing I have that works.. My computer stop working in 2009.. The thing is my Playstation 3 was working, not perfectly - but was working enough.. Facebook needs to fix the problem, make Facebook compatible to the Playstation 3..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me or describe to me how you access your Facebook on PS3?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi, sorry took long, I'm using my Playstation 3 to get on Facebook, because my computer stop working in 2009.. And at that time with my computer I already signed in.. But my computer stop workiug in 2009.. But I'm still able to go into my Facebook by the way of my Playstation 3.. But as of 3 or 4 days ago ( proximate ) Facebook did an update and after that Facebook got messed up..
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I tried to send a bug report to Facebook, but the button to get into where you send a report , it wasn't working either..
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Do you still remember your password ***** Facebook? I am asking because, I believe the issue is caused by your recently updated Facebook app. So to resolve this issue, I suggest that you UNINSTALL or delete the Facebook app from your PS3, and then simply add it again. Doing so (deleting) will remove your login information as well so that is the reason why I asked if you still know the password ***** your account.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yeah, I have it written down in a notebook.. The only thing is Facebook isn't installed on my Playstation 3,.. It was already there on the internet.. All I did was use my old Facebook account when my computer was working.. And since I already had I use my Playstation 3 to get into my Facebook.. But I do understand what your saying, to delete my Facebook account.. That might a computer to do that delete.. And I don't have a computer right now..
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Thanks Warren for writing back. This was the reason why I asked HOW you access your Facebook account in your PS3. Can you describe to me your process? What icon do you use there? Describe to me the icon... Are you using a web browser? By web browser, I am referring to a program or app that you can use to visit websites like Google, CNN, etc. So are you saying that the app that you are using to access your Facebook is the same app that you use to access other websites?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok how I get into my Facebook account.. First I turn on my Playstation 3, then I go over to where I Cclick on to a browser that came with my Playstation 3.. ( I don't know if it's related to google..) All I have to do is click on the browser where Facebook is and I'm in.. There's no icons, there no actual app like you would with a Cell phone or a mobile phone..
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I wish I could get their phone number, then I could call them and tell them what's going on..
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need to ask you something.. The $53.00 - is that just for this one time? I don't want to go months and months of $53.00 monthlyfees.. I just want to get up and working again , a one time payment.. Because I'm not rich just looking for help.. So after this month I don't want to pay.. I'll pay only this time, ok?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Warren, I am very sorry for the late reply. From my end, it appears that you have subscribed to our service. But you can easily turn off or cancel your subscription by calling our customer service or by following the procedures on this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl