James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My email account seems to no longer exist it is and there is

Customer Question

My email account seems to no longer exist it is***@******.*** and there is no trace of it.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: hotmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: every bloody thing I can think of.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have recently had my internet wi fi connected to the national broadband system in Australia and the buffoons in Telstra who have recently become my internet provider have been making my life a misery and I suspect thy are at the root of this problem.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your laptop have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or is it a Mac laptop?

What's the error or message when trying to access your hotmail account?

Please reply at the box below. thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  jinsmn replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

I sent an Email to your hotmail address and it seems successfully delivered. That means that account is there on hotmail.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins