James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

MY OTHER COMPUTER WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO GETAOL.IT SAYS

Customer Question

HELLO--MY OTHER COMPUTER WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO GETAOL.IT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT CHANGE PASSWORD.I DO THAT AND STILL CAN'T GET IN PLEASE HELP ME
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: IT IS HP.LAPTOP,AND I CAN'T REMEMBER THE OPERATING SYSTEM
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: THE BROWSER
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I HAVE TRIED ,BUT NOTHING WORKS.COULD YOU POSSIBLY TAKE OVER AND FIND THE PROBLEM,PLEASE
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I DON'T THINK SO.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess