kanoko
kanoko, Email Guru
Experience:  5+ years of email expertise
65089077

I am an xfinity customer, and I have full services,

Customer Question

I am an xfinity customer, and I have full services, including Showtime. I am unable to enroll in the streaming version of Showtime Anytime. I have been given two emails:
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to enter my email to the Showtime Anytime web and get a "we do not recognize"
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to be able to connect to the streaming version of showtime anytime. That is all.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I just charged $5 to just answer and I want an answer, or I want a refund on the charge.
email: **************
phone **********
Expert:  kanoko replied 27 days ago.

I would be glad to help. To setup Showtime Anytime, you will first need to setup an account with Showtime. You can use your Xfinity account information when you register. From the Showtime Anytime site, click on Activate at the top right, and then choose Xfinity as your provider. You should be presented with a login screen asking for your Xfinity account information. This information should be written on your Xfinity manual that you received when your Xfinity service was set up. If you account name is ***** ***** try the account name with and without the @comcast.net part. Your Xfinitity account name may also be your primary email address, but it is probably a different account name ending in @comcast.net. Double-check your Xfinity documentation to be sure.

Expert:  kanoko replied 27 days ago.

If you are unable to find this information, let me know and I can walk you through the steps to get this information via the Xfinity web-site.