bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Experience:  Certified Information Systems Security Professional / Certified Information Security Manager / Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
96068672

I HAVE NO PASSWORD OR ID FOR ITUNES.

Customer Question

I HAVE NO PASSWORD ***** ID FOR ITUNES.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 27 days ago.

Your iTunes needs your Apple ID to access its content and purchase music online.

Do you know Apple ID? Do you already have an Apple ID?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I DO HAVE AN APPLE WHAT DO I DO NEXT
Expert:  bbao replied 27 days ago.

Are you on your computer or iPad?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
ON THE IPAD
Expert:  bbao replied 27 days ago.
  1. Open the iTunes Store App.
  2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign In.
  3. Tap Create New Apple ID.
  4. Choose the country that matches the billing address for your payment method, then tap Next.
  5. Read the Terms and Conditions and Apple Privacy Policy, then tap Agree. If prompted, tap Agree again.
  6. Complete the form to create your new Apple ID, then tap Next. The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID. The form also includes security questions for your protection, and asks for an optional rescue email address. We recommend providing a rescue email address.
    If you're trying to create an account using an existing Apple ID, you'll see a message that the email address you provided is already an Apple ID. Tap Continue, and then tap Use Existing Apple ID on the following screen to sign in.
  7. Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Done. You will not be charged until you make a purchase. You can change or remove your payment details later.
  8. Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address. Learn what to do if you need to set up email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  9. After you verify your email address, you can sign in to the iTunes Store, App Store and other Apple services such as iCloud with your new Apple ID.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I CAN NOT GO PAST THE SCREEN THAT SAYS YOU NEED THE OWNERS PASSWORD ***** ALSO SAYS. PRESS HERE IS YOU WANT INFO TO GET INTO THE COMPTER. THERE IS NO SCREEN TO OPEN ITUNES STORE APP.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
WHEN IT STARTS UP IT SAYS ACTIVITATION REQUIRED
And then it says activation lock.
Expert:  bbao replied 27 days ago.

Are you saying something happened on your iPad?

Expert:  bbao replied 27 days ago.

If you still have issues, please click this link to create your Apple ID from Apple website.