Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Its my mobile contacts list that I had always backed up with

Customer Question

its my mobile contacts list that I had always backed up with chrome, it got deleted some how and i desperately need to recover it
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i didn't want to mess anything up so none really I'd like to reset my contacts list to september 1
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: if I could get my contacts back, I'd be forever in your debt
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

It seems that you have logged out from Chrome, or google. Please try logging in your phone, so that you will get the contacts. In rder to check if you have all the contact, please go to the link below and log in to google.

https://contacts.google.com/preview/all

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N