James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

It is not my email, i cannot sign into my flickr account -

Customer Question

it is not my email
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: i cannot sign into my flickr account - through Yahoo, my user name is ***** ***** it will not accept my password ***** continually locks me out
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: all the steps given to me by yahoo
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how do i get into flickr if i cannot reset my yahoo password
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 30 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would advise you to sign into the flickr account with the flickr password.

If that does not work, then you may need to sign in to your Yahoo! account first - and if already signed into the Yahoo! account, sign out of it first, restart the computer, and sign in to it - and then try the flickr account sign-in again.

Also... ultimately, you may need to test signing in to Yahoo! directly. In case it is the Yahoo! password ***** is not working.

And if that works and you get to this point, but the flickr account still won't sign in - then, try the 'Forgot password?' or other password ***** option that the flickr sign-in screen shows.

Let me know how it actually goes, and what you find out, and I will advise you additionally as needed.