James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am anew customer and purchased the game Elder Scrolls

Customer Question

HELLO I am anew customer and purchased the game Elder Scrolls online yesterday I have not been able to play and can't get help.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Comcast
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Outlook sorry wasn't thinking
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Let me share the scenario. I created the account sor ESO paid for the upgraded game , gold edition, and a renewing membership. After downloading the game when I tried to log in I recieived the Box saying theat my computer, the same one I registered on, was not authorized for login to the game. I spen and enormous amount of time checking different things through the provided support system and none of the actions fit my problem. I even tried checking my email to make sure they had the correct one and nothing had been tampered with since I never received the email with the access code. I tried logging in again thinking it was just timeing for the account to be completely ready and received the same response. After several HOURS of messing around I went to bed. Then this morning I noticed an access code had been sent @ 2:36 am. Itried it but it didn't work was told to look again and get the correct code. Well there was one so I tried it and it didn't work either. So now I'm guessing with ea login they sent an access code but nowhere in the message does it say it may take hours to receive the code or that ea subsequent attempt to login will generate a code. I guess it says if it doesn't work wait 24 hours and try again. WOW 24 hrs is a really long time. Can you help
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what is an email expert?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

Could I connect to your pc and see what i can do