James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am taling to you from my wife's computer since my 3 month

Customer Question

Hi, I am taling to you from my wife's computer since my 3 month old HP is not working. Is seems lie it has lost it's operating system. Wondering if you can access it too see what is happening? My email address is***@******.***.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. I believe your computer has malware infections that crippled it eventually not allowing you to run or open anything.

In this case, can you try to boot the computer into Safe Mode with Networking? Follow the procedures on this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess