James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My moto e had been working fine. then about a month ago I

Customer Question

My moto e had been working fine. then about a month ago I tried to call my wife and there was nothing on my phone but a touch tone pad and a message that said that I could only make emergency calls. I tried that and got a "wrong pin". I called Freedompop and was told y'all would "reset the phone". It didn't help and all lf my pictures, videos, and contacts have been erased.
I then emailed freedompop and was told that with 48 hrs. I would have an answer, that was last week. Please, help. my wife has end stage COPD and pneumonia. this phone is the only way to call for help for my wife. I have to run next door and us the neighbors phone. I am afraid somethings goin to happen and the neighbors aren't gong to be home. I'll send the phone to you to have it fixed if you will tell me where to send it.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.

> It didn't help and all lf my pictures, videos, and contacts have been erased.

Can you please advise the exact model number of your Moto phone, so I can double check if you reset the phone in a right way.