Please try the following:
- In the Chrome application, click on the 3-dot (or 3-bar) icon at the upper right corner, then select option History, then click on option History. Then click on the option Clear browsing data...at the top. Then next to the item Obliterate the following items from, click on the dropdown list, then click on option the beginning of time. Then check only the box Caches images and files and check the box Hosted app data. Then click on option Clear browsing data at the bottom, then wait a bit.
- Next, click on the 3-dot (or 3-bar) icon at the upper right corner in the Chrome application again, then click on option Settings. Then scroll down to the bottom, and click on option Show advanced settings if shown, then scroll down to the bottom again, then click on option Reset settings. Then click on Reset. Then wait a bit, and check your gmail email.
- If needed, close Chrome application, then re-open it and check your gmail email.
- If needed, can you test opening the Safari application, then go to the gmail.com website in Safari application and see if you can sign in and access your gmail email address in the Safari application.
- If that still does not work, please click on the website below:
, then there, download and install the Firefox software
; keep default options during installation
, then open the Mozilla Firefox application, then go to the website gmail.com in Firefox application, and sign in your gmail email address in the Firefox application, and see if your gmail email works fine in the Firefox application.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,