Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I have an outlook.com account I cannot access it even though

Customer Question

I have an outlook.com account I cannot access it even though you had me reset my password. When I originally had the account, I never had to sign in with a password. I am at the point where I would just like to close the account as I have another e-mail account How do I accomplish this?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Several times. They do the verification thing but nothing gets me back into that account
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through a web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I really don't know now. I have tried it so often, and after doing the verification, I was told I had to wait until Nov.4th to access it. Still no access
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I understand that you wish to just leave that old account as it is and create a new account.

You may create a new account at the following page: https://signup.live.com

Once the new account is created, you can just forget that the other account exists.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com