Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Thank you. this message is from at. Just opened a package

Customer Question

thank you. this message is from John at***@******.***. Just opened a package ordered Sept. 27, 2016, order #(###) ###-####1949854 and received Oct. 1,2016, for Honeywell twin pack air filters. there was only one filter and about 25' of packing in the box. Would like to get the other filter shipped. will you please check this out for me?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Frontier
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Usually by Email because I don't hear well, but would be willing to try the phone. Phone #(###) ###-#### Thank you
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Do not know what else I could tell you. Have Email in my hand from Amazon.com showing shipping confirmation dated Sept. 29,2016. But package just contained one filter. This order was only offered as a twin pack.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only if you need any particular information, or if you want to phone me.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 6 months ago.

Just take a picture to show only one filter in the package as you opened it first time, then go to Order History of your Amazon account, find the item and choose "Product Support" to submit your issue, as shown below.